50 Watts MOSFET Amplifier
50-watt power MOSFET Amplifier operates on +35V to -35V range, the input voltage is pre-filtered and pre-amplified before applying to the MOSFET switch. This general audio amplifier is MOSFET, Except for the output power MOSFET, instead, we use J49 and K134, which are more expensive than necessary, We use dual output number J162/K1058, which is Cheap much more.
50 Watts MOSFET Amplifier Circuit diagram.
- MOSFETs are having 3 terminal
- MOSFETs are Unipolar
- It has a high input impedance
- MOSFETs are used as a voltage-controlled device
- MOSFET behaves like an open switch
- MOSFETs are generally used in automotive electronics.
- used as switching devices in electronic control units.
- used as power converters in modern electric vehicles.
- The insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT).
- A hybrid MOS-bipolar transistor is also used for a wide variety of applications.
MOSFETs Can be used like any linear amplifier. They must be polarized so that the majority of current carriers flow from source to drain. The gate-source capacitor is biased, which means that the transistor acts in the middle between cut-off and saturation like all-transistor amplifiers.
IRF530 MOSFET Datasheet Pdf Download
Read Also: 100W MOSFET POWER AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT DIAGRAM