100W Subwoofer Amplifier Circuit
100W Subwoofer Amplifier
Applications of Subwoofer Amplifier Circuit:
- This circuit can be used at home theatre systems to drive subwoofers to produce high-quality, high bass music.
- This circuit can also be used as a power amplifier for low-frequency signals.
Limitations of the Circuit:
- The filter circuit tends to increase the DC level of the audio signal, causing a disruption in the biasing.
- The use of linear devices causes power dissipation, thus reducing the efficiency of the circuit.
- It is a theoretical circuit and the output contains distortion.
- The circuit doesn’t provide any provision to remove the noise signal and thus the output may contain the noisy disturbance.
HD Audio Rush DTS / AC3 5.1 Channel https://amzn.to/3gNHGrS
B-TECH Audio BASS Treble and Tone Control Board. https://amzn.to/3oK80HJ
B-Tech Audio 5.1 Prologic Board. https://amzn.to/362TSTh
Audio Amplifier Cabinet. https://amzn.to/3gJIWfB