To post a short video on YouTube, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Click on the camera icon in the top right corner.
- Select “YouTube Shorts” from the list of options.
- Record your video or select a video from your camera roll.
- Add music, effects, or text to enhance your video if desired.
- Choose a thumbnail for your video.
- Add a title and description.
- Choose privacy settings and select the audience you want to share your video with.
- Click “Publish” to post your short video on YouTube.
Note: To use YouTube Shorts, you’ll need to have a YouTube account and be in a location where Shorts are available.